I feel inadequate as a blogger. As with any other new "project" I receive in my life, I begin with enthusiasm and high-hopes. Visions of grandeur and accolades abound -- but they are fleeing fantasies, because reality is anything but...
I have a few blogs that I read and their words make me laugh, cry, and everything in between. I often make the mistake of reading before coming here to make my own entry. I open the "create post" screen and blank out. I'm not witty. I don't have interesting things happening in my life. My daily routine is very mundane -- how does one make that entertaining to read about? I know it's possible, because I've read it in others' blogs. -- sigh -- Perhaps I'll have to start inventing a life.
Let's see..... I could be a fairy queen in a land far, far away and I can have sparkles in my hair and a teeny, tiny little waist while eating a banquet fit for my queenship each and every day. I get to live in a fairy castle and every day in my fairy kingdom is springtime. I have many many servants who live each day to serve my every command and I am free to do as I wish.....
It could happen. Right????
1 comment:
you are not an inadequate blogger. I love what you write...and not because I'm number 1 on your favorite blogs list! :)
hugs pal
Post a Comment