Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MeMe, All About Me!!

1. How often do you blog? Whenever I dang well feel like it, so there!!

2. Online Alias: No aliases here... I've had my online name so long that I answer to Heart in real life now. *sigh*

3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Unfortunately, yes, and it came back to bite me in the butt. That'll learn me to be a better judge of character...

4. What do you do most often when you are bored? Usually play a riveting game of Spider Solitaire on my computer and stare at the bottom right corner of my screen for an IM announcement that someone... anyone... has come on IM so I can chat. It's akin to picking up the phone every three or four seconds to see if someone is trying to call.

5. When bathing, which do you wash first? Always my hair... probably because I love the smell of my shampoo so much that I can spend the rest of my showering pretending it's aromatherapy.

6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No, and I don't think I'll risk trying it either.

7. What color looks best on you? I get the most compliments when I wear pinks and corals... but that's not to say *I* think they look the best on me... I'd have to go with a paper sack??

8. What’s your favorite drink? Vanilla Coke... but the big wigs at Coca Cola went and discontinued it... what the heck were they thinking???

9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death? Absolutely.

10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends? Ummm, would you find me incredibly pathetic if I answer yes?

11. What was your favorite subject in school? I liked anything that had to do with numbers. I was always really good in math and accounting. There is just something so satisfying when you get to the end and find that you got the right answer.

12. Are you a perfectionist? I'd have to say definitely yes. To a fault.

13. Do you spend more than you can afford? Budget shmudget.

14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have love before? Nothing hurts quite like that of a broken heart... but it's impossible to know the good without the bad. When love is good, man, oh man is it GOOD!! But, when it's bad.... ick.

15. Do you consider yourself creative? I'm a good copycat. I don't come up with ideas on my own, but if I have a good pattern to imitate, then I can pull off some creative things. Does that count?

16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve? Do you think I deserve any?

17. Do you donate time or money to charities? Yes, both time and money. I am a firm believer that when ye are in the service of your fellow men, you are in the service of your God.

18. Have you recently done something that you’ve criticized others for doing? Yep. My kids aren't allowed to have treats after dinner if they haven't finished all of their meal... yet I get to have what I want, when I want it. It's a Mommy Perk.

19. What’s on your mind? I'm blonde... you don't want to know.

20. Say one nice thing about the people you are going to tag!

I don't know many bloggers, and no bloggers that haven't already been tagged with this... but I will say that Lammy has to be my very best friend, online and in real life. She knows just what I need to hear and she finishes my sentences before I even realized that's what I was going to say. I love her more than words can say.


So.... anyway.... that's me.

1 comment:

Lammy said...

aw pal.
I lubs ya.