My Internet connection has been down for a two days. Since yesterday morning, I'd boot up my computer, sit down to do my thang, only to be greeted with a little yellow exclamation point in my task bar telling me that a connection could not be established.
Oh what misery!!
After about 6 hours of this I started to panic a bit. No Email. No blogs. No Group. No IM. No NOTHING! I felt to shut off from the outside world and it was driving me nuts! Oh man, I might have to actually pick up the phone to call my neighbor and tell her that her kids were playing at my house instead of IM'ing her. Oh, the inhumanity!!
I used that phone contraption first thing today to call my provider and insist that they check the tower or something and fix my problem before I was carted off to the funny farm. It took some time, but here I am -- online and sufficiently cyber-medicated. Aaahhhhhhhh.
Carry on.
1 comment:
Angel, I am so with you on this one. I have been sick all week and if it weren't for my laptop and the connection to the internet I would have been miserable. That is spelled with a capital M.
Outside of being sick I depend on my connection to the outside world for email, information, IM (even with my mother) and updating my website....AND blog browsing.
So, I am so understanding your panic .
Post a Comment