Retailers are complaining because "Thanksgiving was so late this year" so now there are fewer shopping days until Christmas.
What the heck??
Isn't Christmas ALWAYS on December 25? Last I heard, there are 365 in a year (taking into consideration that we gain ONE day for leap years), which means there are exactly 364 shopping days REGARDLESS of when Thanksgiving is.
It's not as if stores have waited until now to start the Christmas season anyway... they were setting up their displays several days before Halloween! Give us a break already.
The economy is rough right now. Deal with it. It won't matter how many days there are between holidays, nor how early you open your doors on the ungodly Black Friday... sales will be down. Deal with it, I say!
Sheesh!
3 comments:
No kidding,I never do my shopping until December 24th anyways.
Angie, I've got another angel song for you to put on your playlist. It's called 'Angel' by Natasha Bedingfield.
Sweet!! Thanks, Brett... I added it to the Group. If you think of anything else, let me know. :o)
Post a Comment