Sometimes I'm an angel, and sometimes I'm not... but if you ask my kids, they'll tell you I hung up my halo years ago.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
We're Back!
We are back from our week-long adventure to Disneyland!! We had a fantastic time. My husband and I didn't tell the kidlets about the trip until we were getting ready to get in the car to head to the airport. Let me tell you, that's the ONLY way to go. Since they didn't know we were going, they couldn't bombard us with questions on how many days were left, or talk nonstop about what they were going to do. It was difficult living with such a big secret, but it was fun pulling off such a fun surprise.
We spent five glorious days in the Happiest Place on Earth and it was a great time of bonding as a family. I'm so glad we went, and feel that it was money well spent. Thanks, Mr. Bush... I hope this was along your line of thinking for economic stimulus!!
The only downside was the crowds. Disney was definitely filled to capacity. With easter being so early, it threw off everyone's spring break scheduling. Thank heavens for the Fast Pass!!
Our kids are already talking about what they want to do next time we go, but unless an extra check comes from the government on a regular basis, they may be parents by then, and able to pay for their trip themselves. Yay them.
Now, I just need to take a week off to recover from our vacation. I'm beat!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment