6 Wierd Things About Myself
- I can't get to sleep at night unless (and until) I floss my teeth. It hasn't always been this way, but for the past 18 months or so, it is a nightly ritual. If I forget, or am away from home where I don't have my floss with me, I'll toss and turn and dream about flossing. Oh, and it has to be mint waxed floss...
- I can read, watch TV and listen to the radio at the same time, and not miss anything. I can even sing along with the music as I read, and still not miss what I'm reading. My husband thinks I'm a freak because of it, but I tell him it's just because I'm a woman.
- I'm a walking phone book. I have a knack for remembering phone numbers, even if I've never actually called that number. Tell me the number, and I'll be able to repeat it back a week later.
- I have an "expiration date phobia," especially when it comes to dairy products. I CANNOT consume anything that is near its due date. Even if it still smells okay, or has been proven to last longer than the date that is printed on the package, I cannot bring myself to eat/drink it.
- I won't use public restrooms (another phobia). It will take an absolute emergency to get me inside one, let alone actually use it. There's just something about using the bathroom a few feet away from someone else who is going. Besides, how many other tushies have been on this very toilet today? eeeeewwwwwww. I'll walk in with my kids when they have to go, but I'll wash my hands along with them, just from opening the door. The whole concept of public bathrooms totally grosses me out. I'll wait until I'm home, thankyouverymuch.
- I put ketchup on practically everything. I used to use it a lot more as a child than I do now, but I still have to have ketchup on the table for almost every meal. Any beef, any egg, any potato, any pork -- all doused in ketchup (or, catsup, if you prefer). The only thing I never put ketchup on is chicken, but anything else is game. When I was a little girl, I would ask for ketchup on my tuna fish sandwiches. I have grown out of that stage, but I like to put ketchup on my Kraft Macaroni-N-Cheese. How wierd is that??
So, those are 6 of my weird idiosyncracies. Thanks for tagging me, Lisa. :o)
1 comment:
*Laughing*
*laughing*
*laughing*
I hate public restrooms too. NEVER ever used them in school. Uck, I do now on occasion, but not unless I don't have too.
Thats way too much ketchup for me, but I can't get enough on a cheeseburger, usually!
Thanks for answering!
Post a Comment