I have the distinct pleasure of going to the dentist this morning. Can you feel my enthusiasm?
Why is it that the mere mention of dentist makes most normal human blood run cold? Is it the fact that some stranger is sticking their fingers in your mouth? Is it the sound of the drills (wwwwwrrrrrrreeeeeeeeoooooooooooo)? Is it having someone right up close and personal with the bright florescent light enhancing every flaw you have in your skin? What about those shots? Gotta love those, right??
I can think of a billion things I'd rather be doing this morning than sitting in the dentist's chair. Blech.
3 comments:
hey..did you notice lisa linked you?
http://plutsrants.blogspot.com/2006/04/find-your-bold-self.html
mentioned your blog! :)
*hugs*
Holy Cow! I didn't realize anyone was actually paying attention to me! LOL I'd better focus on making more sense in what I write.
Big ups to Lisa!!
I am a linker.
I admit it!
and I would rather scrub toilets with my nose... than... go to the dentist!
Post a Comment